Eating breakfast on the sunny veranda watching the birds is a real treat, then we head out on a bumpy dirt track towards the wild coast.
It takes over an hour, passing colourful houses, washing lines flapping in the wind, people repairing thatch roofs, and cows and goats (sometimes on the road!)

Christel and I have a bubblegum bubble blowing contest, much to the disgust of our fellow travellers.
It takes over an hour, passing colourful houses, washing lines flapping in the wind, people repairing thatch roofs, and cows and goats (sometimes on the road!)
Christel and I have a bubblegum bubble blowing contest, much to the disgust of our fellow travellers.
Trannery’s beach is gorgeous, wild and windy, with waves crashing onto the rocky shore, and absolutely deserted.
I find it magical and am content to beach-comb and watch the waves for hours.
Bill chats animatedly about everything, cracking jokes and teaching us a phrase that is almost identical in both Afrikaans and English “My pen is in my hand”. He reads us Proverbs 15:15, then prays earnestly with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment